Share Your Climate Concerns the First Tuesday of the Month
Starting on Tuesday 6th June 2023 at 7:30pm, the Sustainability Group will be launching our Eco-concern club. The group will be free and open to all and will meet on the first Tuesday of every month in the Mina Hogan Room for ninety minutes of discussion, support, and action.
The club will be an opportunity to share concerns about the climate crisis and discuss ideas. Evenings could include several elements including, but not limited to:
- A sharing circle: an opportunity for attendees to talk about how they feel. Every attendee gets the chance to talk if they want, and others listen without commenting.
- Meditation: guided meditation.
- Moment of gratitude: share a moment of gratitude or joy.
- Book, documentary or podcast recommendations: sharing ideas of interesting materials to watch, read or listen to.
- Coaching/thinking exercise: a talk with some positive action or exercise that everyone can follow. This could be a video, a presentation, or just a lesson to share.
- Physical movement/exercise: Some light physical movement, for example light yoga stretches, a walk, or spending time in nature.
If you are interested in learning more about the club, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read our Green Feed here.