Activate’s New Range of Activities
Chris Kennedy of Activate has been working with social prescribing teams in Teddington to provide gentle exercise sessions for their clients. Providing a mix of live Zoom classes and sessions on the Activate Communitas YouTube channel that people can do in their own time.
All are now welcome to the following activities every Thursday:
- Join the Activate Running Club for a 5 km/3 mile run. Meet at 7.30am on Thursdays at Up & Running, Broad Street, Teddington
- Join a gentle chair-based exercise class, either face to face, or live on Zoom every Thursday lunchtime at 12.30pm, St Peter & St Paul's, Bychurch End, Teddington. This whole body work out takes about 25 minutes and is graded so that all abilities can engage no matter their fitness. The link is here with meeting ID: 98203293523 and no passcode is required. It is great to now have these classes back in-person, followed by a bowl of soup and a chance to chat.
- Each Monday and Thursday lunchtime at 12 noon, worship and pray for half an hour at their Abide Services, also at St Peter & St Paul.
Find out more about Activate in the following ways:
- Instagram – activatechurch2020
- Twitter – @activate_church
- Facebook – Activate Church
- YouTube – Activate Communitas
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - www.activatechurch.org.uk