Activate’s New Range of Activities
Chris Kennedy of Activate has been working with social prescribing teams in Teddington to provide gentle exercise sessions for their clients. Providing a mix of live Zoom classes and sessions on the Activate Communitas YouTube channel that people can do in their own time.
- Join the Activate Running Club for a 5 km/3 mile run. Meet at 7.30am on Thursdays at Up & Running, Broad Street, Teddington
- Join a gentle chair-based exercise class, every Thursday lunchtime at 12.30pm, Peter & Paul Centre, Bychurch End, Teddington. This whole body work out takes about 25 minutes and is graded so that all abilities can engage no matter their fitness, followed by a bowl of soup and a chance to chat.
- Each Thursday lunchtime at 12 noon, worship and pray for half an hour at their Abide Services, also at the Peter & Paul Centre.
Find out more about Activate in the following ways:
- Instagram – activatechurch2020
- Twitter – @activate_church
- Facebook – Activate Church
- YouTube – Activate Communitas
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - www.activatechurch.org.uk