Do You Have Some Time to Offer Teddington Parish?
As we get back to a full programme, and even introduce new activities, we need a helping hand. One of the most valuable gifts we can give the church is ourselves, using our enthusiasm and time to help.
Whether it is to do with our services or our outreach in the community, nothing would happen if it wasn’t for dedicated volunteers. Listed below are some of the areas where we would welcome some extra help, or perhaps you have an idea of your own?
- Welcoming at Sunday services
- Serving coffee after the 9am and 10am Sunday services
- Children's Church
- Audio-visual technician
- Leading Prayers of Intercession
- Reading at services
- Alter serving (children and adults)
- Choir and instrumentalists
- Designing posters and leaflets
- Baptism data entry
- Helping in the Parish office
- Parish Visiting Team
- Newsletter editor
- Social media content
- Revd Joe Moffatt on 020 8977 2767 or 07742 618 526 or email@example.com
- Or any member of the clergy or a churchwarden