Activate from Thursday 3 June with New Range of Activities
Chris Kennedy of Activate has been working with social prescribing teams in Teddington to provide gentle exercise sessions for their clients. During the pandemic, this service moved online, providing a mix of live Zoom classes and sessions on the Activate Communitas YouTube channel that people can do in their own time.
All are now welcome to the following activities from Thursday 3 June:
- Join the Activate Running Club for a 5 km/3 mile run. Meet at 7am on Thursdays at Up & Running in Teddington
- Chris Kennedy is running a gentle chair-based exercise class live on Zoom every Thursday lunchtime at 12.30pm. This whole body work out takes about 25 minutes and is graded so that all abilities can engage no matter their fitness. The link is here with meeting ID: 98203293523 and no passcode is required. As soon as rules allow, these classes will return to the hall at SPSP with a lunchtime bowl of soup and a chance to chat.
- Each Monday and Thursday lunchtime at 12 noon, worship and pray for half an hour at our Abide Services at SPSP.
Find out more about Activate in the following ways:
- Instagram – activatechurch2020
- Twitter – @activate_church
- Facebook – Activate Church
- YouTube – Activate Communitas
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - www.activatechurch.org.uk